SDRS has proven its effectiveness in practice
Agency for Strategic Initiatives (ASI) reported to Vladimir Putin about the launched Smartech platform. The purpose of creating this Internet resource is the exchange of best practices among regions and municipalities.
“We collect implemented and tested practices with proven effectiveness while focusing on the topics and objectives of national projects,” noted Svetlana Chupsheva, Director General of ASI.
The SDRS software (System of Descriptions of Recommendations and Statistics) developed by YSAR+, which is part of JEMYS Telemedicine Software (version 4.0.1.) according to Technical Specifications 58.29.32-009-45327610-2018, provided informational support for a regional project (in Kursk region) to create a system for early diagnosis and prevention of breast cancer (BC).
Below are the announced results of this practice:
• Breast cancer death rate decreased 2 times: in 2016 it amounted to 10.2 per 100 thousand people compared with 22.7 in 2011 (the average for the Russian Federation - 15.8 in 2015).
• Early detection of BC increased by 26%: in 2016 it amounted to 70.1% compared with 51.7% in 2011 (the average for the Russian Federation - 69.5% in 2015).
• Proactive detection of BC in the framework of prophylactic examination increased by 38%: in 2016 it amounted to 64.9% compared with 40.3% in 2011 (the average for the Russian Federation - 37.2% in 2015)
• Mortality during the first year after diagnosis decreased 3.5 times: in 2016, it amounted to 2.1% compared to 7.5% in 2011 (the average for the Russian Federation - 6.6% in 2015).
• The five-year survival rate increased 1.5 times: 64.1% in 2016 compared with 40.6% in 2011 (the average for the Russian Federation - 72.4% in 2015).