Tele-healthcare in the Kirov Region
Foundations: Works were performed in accordance with the Order No. 105n of the Ministry of Healthcare and Social Development of the Russian Federation dated March 11, 2009 and titled On the Measures for Execution of the Order No. 189 of the Government of the Russian Federation dated March 3, 2009 and titled “On Financing of Measures Directed at Perfection of Organization of Cancer-Control Assistance to the Population in 2009 out of Allotments from the Federal Budget”.
Geographical coverage: Software-and-hardware complexes were deployed in the Mammology Center of the Kirov Regional Clinical Oncologic dispensary and in 8 Central District Hospitals of the Kirov Region.
- Kirov: Kirov Regional Clinical Oncologic dispensary
- Vyatskie Polyany: Central Municipal Hospital (Municipal Healthcare Institution)
- Zuevka: Zuevka Central District Hospital (Municipal Healthcare Institution)
- Kirovo-Chepetsk: Kirovo-Chepetsk Central District Hospital (Regional State Autonomous Medical Institution of the Kirov Region)
- Kotelnich: Kotelnich Central District Hospital (Municipal Healthcare Institution)
- Luza: Luza Central District Hospital (Municipal Healthcare Institution)
- Omutninsk: Omutninsk Central District Hospital (Municipal Healthcare Institution)
- Slobodskoy: Slobodskoy Central Municipal Hospital (Municipal Treatment-and-Prophylactics Institution)
- Yaransk: Yaransk Central District Hospital (Municipal Healthcare Institution)
System structure: central server with medical data digital archive is located on the territory of the Mammology Center. System subscribers are represented by automated workplaces of mammologists (connected to central archive with the usage of client-server technology). Current examinations and intermediary results are stored in local databases of automated workplaces. The central server receives data intended for common usage, as well as consultation requests.
Software: All necessary functionality for processing and analysis of patient examination data received from mammographs is provided by the software complex of the Digital Radiological Information System with Image Archiving Module (RIS+PACS).