Pulse of the Project
The Ivanovo Region project started in 2011 as part of the tasks under the program to combat cardiovascular diseases. District and regional cardiovascular centers (Ivanovo Regional Clinical Hospital, Kineshma Central District Hospital, Shuya Central District Hospital) were equipped with automated workstations
To effectively combat cancer in the early stages, eight healthcare institutions in Ivanovo, Kineshma, Shuya, Teikovo, Furmanov, Lezhnevo, Zavolzhsk, and Savino were interconnected in a single information space in order to improve the quality of mammograms processing.
Uninterrupted functioning of the integrated systems JEMYS Telemedicine, JEMYS Radiology Digital Information System with Image Archiving Module (RIS+PACS) and JEMYS: DICOM Server for Image Reception, Processing and Storage (Version 4.0.) is provided by service contracts under which YSAR+ experts carry out:
• Diagnostics and preventive maintenance of the installed JEMYS software;
• Diagnostics of channels and communication settings between workplaces;
• JEMYS software upgrades;
• Processing of queries and fixing of errors associated with incorrect operation of the JEMYS software;
• Trainings for new employees of healthcare institutions on how to use the JEMYS software functionality;
• JEMYS software recovery in cases of failure;
• Scheduled works on the Customer's databases;
• Updating the technical documentation for the JEMYS software;
• Monitoring the performance of the JEMYS software and providing speedup recommendations.
The specialists of the Implementation and Service Center of YSAR+ JSC processed the statistics on the results of software servicing in the Ivanovo region in 2020.
The growth of the regional registry of mammographic examinations exceeded 30,000 cases per year due to consultations and reviews registered in the system.
Also, more than 11,000 Cardiovascular Center consultations (CT) are recorded in a year.
The total volume of data in the central archive, which stores the results of diagnostic examinations, is more than 50 Tb.
The data was retrieved and processed after the scheduled maintenance conducted in Q4 2020.